Manages multiple lines of business within a single client relationship or manages multiple clients through the ability to understand Client marketing and business objectives and develops high-level strategic plans. Drives strategic plans and objectives for clients within the agency and monitors efforts to ensure adherence to timelines and budgets. Manages internal resource allocation and costs towards profitability. Supports company financial goals by growing accounts and nurturing new relationships.
- Plan and manage client expansion strategy
- Identify business development opportunities for SapientNitro within the client organization and leading our response efforts
- Develop and cultivate relationships with the Client at the most senior levels
- Act as a trusted advisor to the Client on Technology, product solutions, playing the role of “Chief Architect”
- Shape follow-on opportunities for SapientNitro at client and client’s subsidiary companies
- Plan, manage and execute to a target based plan to grow the client from a revenue and profitability standpoint
- Manage the financial profitability of each engagement and the overall account – sales and marketing costs, invoicing and collections etc.
- 15 years minimum experience in client relations and business development
- Experience in consulting firm as trusted advisor to the C level
- Strong program management and technology (i.e. delivery) background
- Experience in the Operations component of the business is a plus
- Domain expertise (auto insurance, accidents benefits claims) would be a huge asset
- Experience in technology, marketing and cross channel commerce highly desired
- Experience with global delivery highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to grow business by breaking into different areas of a client organization.
- Worked to build multiple account relationships and grow them year on year in both revenue and profit
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with team members to shape offerings and close business
- Experience of meeting/exceeding revenue/profit targets
- Ability to travel overnight as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or technology related field. Equivalent experience may be considered