The work involved is a mixture of: Project Management; Technical input on maritime issues; and Business Development. Our client has a regional headquarters in Lagos, where the representative will be based, although he will be expected to travel throughout our area of operations. He will be expected to interface with all levels of our Clients' establishment, drawing upon the knowledge o f the various experts and individual project managers as required.
The representative will:
* Act as the day to day point of contact between the Clients' senior staff
* Act as the lead in providing technical and administrative support as required to the individual contracts
* Be proactive in anticipating our Clients' needs and requirements
* Be innovative in assisting our Client to overcome challenges whilst maximising opportunities to sustain and grow the business
* Compile project reports, programmes and forecasts
* Track Client invoicing and be the first contact for resolving invoicing queries and payment
* Give input to new work proposals.
* The representative will report directly to the Regional Director (RD) in Lagos.