- Preparing legal documents
- Attending meetings and taking minutes of the meetings
- Liaising with external solicitors
· Liaising with developers, homeowners on prospective properties, and confirming specifics of the property
- Correspondence with external partners and agencies
- Visiting project site and preparing reports on progress of work
- Keep records of client’s interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Liaising with IT Department for materials/brochure for lease and sales
· Performing administrative and management functions related to the practice of real estate law.
- All other duties as assigned
EDUCATION: LLB, BL in Law
Certification in CRM will be of advantage
KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS: Knowledge in Property Law/Administrative and Secretarial duties
· SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
· Leadership and supervisory skills
· Delivering results and meeting clients expectations