Responsible to liaise with customers, assist with account questions, billing, payments, complaints and other queries within finance department. Serves customers by providing all the necessary information.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with clients, deal directly with customers either by telephone or e-mail.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests.
- Manage customers' accounts.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions.
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Assign received payments to the correct account.
- Issue and send update account statements to the clients.
- Follow up on customer transactions.
- Track and monitor financial deals and updates.
- Advise on payments dates and methods.
- Previous experience in customer service.
- Excellent English and fluency in one of the languages: Spanish or Chinese.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Financial background or experience will be an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.