If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results.
Enterprise workforce professionals make sure we increase our earnings and grow as a company efficiently and effectively. We must continually update our organization and evolve to meet the ever-changing demands of the marketplace and achieve higher performance both for ourselves and our clients. Our Enterprise workforce people play a leading role in our strategic and operational programs, acting as the agents of change within Accenture itself.
• Process or coordinate the preparation and submission of firm-sponsored visa applications based on local country requirements and procedures.
• Maintain required visa/employment authorization documentation. Document expiration dates in our database and monitor for expiration and coordinate extensions.
• Interface with firm-sponsored visa applicants and permanent residency applicants and the Department of Immigration.
• Interface with outbound assignees and HR where home country support is needed.
• Process and allocate service provider invoices.
• Provide assistance to assignees, Payroll and Expense Team, Tax, Project Managers and HR with cross-border policy queries.
• Alert Supervisor of any policy deviations in expense claims and take initial follow up actions.
• Distribute informational arrival/departure packs to inbound and outbound assignees.
• Prepare, distribute and monitor for acceptance the Foreign Assignment Memoranda for all inbound assignments > 60 days to document responsibilities and entitlements in accordance with assignment length, assignee level and status. Update documentation following any change in these factors. Prepare transfer memorandum for all supported inbound permanent transfers.
• Provide advice and support to local HR and MU leads on permanent transfer options, in conjunction with RMS Specialist, or Country Lead. Prepare costing for the appropriate option.
• Review ability to extend local health insurance plan for outbound assignees.
• Extend/provide supplemental health insurance where requirement exists, for all outbound assignees in line with country guidelines.
• Review requirement to provide supplemental health insurance for all inbound assignees and extend/provide where needed.
• Process and allocate invoices for health insurance premiums.
Qualifications: Education: Bachelor / Diploma.
Experience: 2 to 4 years experience.