ThejobMag Centre is recruiting to fill the position of:
Client Service Executive
- Managing/developing client relationships with existing and new customers.
- Design, develop and deliver presentations and proposals on behalf of the company.
- Be a major participant in driving the organization’s Vision and Mission
- To liaise with appropriate law enforcement agencies regarding enforcement/defense of rule of law.
- To advice and handle legal issues.
- Contribute to the development and driving of business development initiatives and execute marketing strategies
- Other responsibilities can be assigned by management from time to time.
- Must have first Degree in law from a reputable university, called to the bar with 1-3 years practical work experience.
- Excellent communication skills (Written & Spoken).
- Excellent business awareness skills: Ability to understand implications of business decision.
- Presentation and proposal development skills.