Duration of contract: 2 years (renewable)
Probationary period: 6 months
The Client Service Executive will be responsible for assisting in providing client centred clinical service in the Marie Stopes Clinic.
- Encourage a commitment to accommodating clients' special needs such as flexibility of working hours.
- Maintain strict privacy and confidentiality to generate demand for MSION services.
- Have a public relations and promotional role with colleagues, MoH and the general public
- Timely collate and submit centre report to the centre team
· Monitor monthly client numbers and income generated and in collaboration with the centre team make appropriate recommendations to meet income to cost targets.
- Man and manage the front desk at the centre to promote and maintain a welcoming, friendly, professional and efficient atmosphere for all clients in the centre to ensure client satisfaction at all times.
- Assist to provide counselling on core MSION Clinical services at the centre.
- Receive, receipt and bank all service income in the centre on daily basis.
- Assist with all administrative and financial responsibilities (record keeping and petty cash management) in the centre.
- Manage and document client complaints professionally
- Adequate inventory and stock management knowledge and experience
- Keep record in the centre using the approved formats to ensure tidy medical records and registers
- Keep the Centre and its surroundings tidy, neat and clean at all times
- Make proper use of available information systems in MSI to facilitate service delivery & trainings
- Assist with client statistics and data relating to clinical issues for analysis.
- Take record of all referrals from the referral networks
- Lead all online client booking and follow up
- Collate and update all client data including phone numbers, contact addresses and email addresses.
- Support documentation of case studies
- Ensure all information materials are regularly available on display in the clinic and given to all clients that comes into the clinic.
- Carry out any other lawful duties assigned by the Centre Manager.
Qualifications & Requirements
· Must have at least GCE O’level /SSCE certificate or higher.
- At least 1-year post-graduation experience working in a similar role [ESSENTIAL]
- Experience of working in a clinical environment [ESSENTIAL]
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel). [ESSENTIAL]
- Excellent client interaction skills (ESSENTIAL)
- Customer focused with good interpersonal skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills. [ESSENTIAL]
- Articulate and analytical with attention to detail.(ESSENTIAL)
- Passionate about maternal health.