Our client is a leader in the serviced office industry on the Island.
RESPONSIBILITIES: The client service manager will be responsible for organizing and supervising all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office, as well as the generation and development of new business opportunities. Other responsibilities include: Office Managerial Duties
- Managing filing systems
- Developing and implementing new administrative systems, such as record management; recording office expenditure and managing the budget
- Organizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment
- Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs
- Managing supplier relationships, reviewing service contracts including handling all invoice queries
- Handling all correspondence including postal and email enquiries relating to accounts, sales and other financial and administrative matters
- Supervision of junior staff
- Delegating work to staff and managing their workload and output
- Writing reports for management and delivering presentations
- Responding to customer queries and complaints
- Ensuring company policies are observed
- Ensuring all appliances and equipment are working at optimum level
- Produce weekly report of all activities
- Performing other related duties as required
*A good degree
*Proficiency in the use of social media platforms.
*1-2yrs experience on a similar role.