Our Client is a Virtual Office Company in Lagos with state-of-the art facilities. In the course of process improvement and restructuring, the position of Client Service Executive has become vacant.
- As a Client Service Executive you are often the first point of contact with the company’s clientele.
- You are expected to receive a steady stream of enquiries via various media and in person; and typically must be able to convey in-depth information about the company and its activities in a clear and concise manner at a moment’s notice.
• Maintain active records of clients and first-hand client contacts
• Answer all incoming calls, determine purpose of callers and forward business calls to appropriate personnel/department
• Assist in preparing service proposals and collaborate with the company’s internal departments to help improve the quality of services rendered to clients.
• Degree-qualified in any discipline
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to manage time and projects efficiently and be detail oriented
• Strong judgment and decision-making skills
• Computer literate with good understanding of software spreadsheet