Attend to client/enrolled member enquiries and achieve prompt resolution of all complaints within agreed SLA parameters. Carry out necessary relationship management activities required to meet and exceed clients’ service expectations.
- Excellent client relationship management skills, must function well in a result oriented performance driven environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills,
- Good appearance & composure
- Strong entrepreneurial skills and ability to be single minded in the pursuit achievement of team goals and targets
Education & Experience
- A university degree - BA or BS is required and post qualification work experience of at least 2 years
- Must be customer and result-oriented. Must have a flair for building relationships.
- Must be a good team player
- Must be analytical, methodical, thorough, and accurate
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills