Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Client Service Executive will work with management team to identify appropriate business opportunities from new and existing clients. He will prospect for potential leads, uncover needs within those prospects and qualify those leads to the wider team at the company. They will also work with this team to propose solutions for existing clients and win business from new clients
Meet assigned revenue targets by generating business from new and existing clients
• Set up of meetings with appropriately qualified contacts
• Partner with relevant team members to create winning proposals
• Anticipate and recognize any client objections in order to close sales
• Coordinate opportunities from prospect through to engagement
• Research and communicate information about target sectors, customers and competitors
• Proactively communicate news and insights on prospect organizations and contacts
• Gain and share understanding of prospect’s organization, processes, business strategies, product or service offerings and decision-making structures
• Work collaboratively with the company’s resources to define the approach and strategy for achieving client requirements
• Effectively negotiate with multiple levels of executive management within prospective client organizations
• Use in-depth knowledge and insight of key competitors to create compelling reasons for prospective clients to engage with the company.
• Articulate to clients the benefits of the project management approach and educate them about new ideas and new ways of thinking
• Communicate the status of opportunities, clearly articulate next steps and discuss potential risks with the wider sales and account management team in weekly meeting
Minimum of Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business Administration and Management related disciplines.
2year experience in similar role
Ability to work with minimal supervision
Proven success record in similar role
Interested applicants should forward CV to:
Note only qualified candidates will be shortlisted for interview.