Job Type: Full Time
- Welcome customers who enter the shop.
- Be involved in stock control and management.
- Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Stocking shelves with merchandise.
- Answering queries from customers.
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor.
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Balancing cash registers with receipts.
- Dealing with customer refunds.
- Responsible dealing with customer complaints.
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with brands.
- Attaching price tags to merchandise on the shop floor.
- Responsible for security within the store and being on the look out for shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc.
- Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
Skills and Competency Requirements
- Having a friendly and engaging personality.
- Comfortable working with members of the public.
- Should have a confident manner.
- Must be helpful and polite.
- Assistants should be physically fit as they will be on their feet for most of the day and may be required to lift large amounts of stock.
- You should have a comprehensive understanding of your area of sales i.e. retail, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, beauty products
- Able to work as part of a sales team.
- Knowledge of inventory techniques.
- Should be of a smart appearance and articulate.
- Minimum of OND
- Must have the knowledge and skill in skin care.
- Experience: at least 1-2years