This individual will work on Clients accounts
Manage agency clients providing various levels of service.
- Introduce PoiseMedia Services to new clients through training sessions designed to educate the user on PoiseMedia products, features and best practices.
- Monitor the set-up and implementation of campaigns for clients who use the PoiseMedia platform and provide daily phone and email support on technical and non-technical issues.
- Execute PoiseMedia processes properly to ensure successful campaign launches.
- Conduct new and existing client refresher courses to continue the user education process.
- Troubleshoot and problem-solve common campaign technical, process and client issues.
Maintain strong communication with agency clients and internal team members to keep everyone informed of campaign status, scope or timeline changes and manage client expectations.
Maintain, expand and strengthen agency client relationships and be recognized as a valued extended member of their team in digital planning.
Maintain good relationship with other internal departments, provide weekly status updates on accounts and notify the sales team when there are additional business opportunities.
Properly monitor campaign performance against client’s objectives, making optimization recommendations as necessary.
Understand our various product offerings and operational functions.
Be a team player and showing openness to being asked to participate in projects or tasks that may be outside daily responsibilities