We have a unique opportunity for a Client Support Specialist who is obsessive about client satisfaction, and has the relationship skills, work ethic, detail orientation and technical acumen to make it happen.
This key Client Services position will have daily interaction with our clients, providing first line Support acknowledgement and managing resolution and client communications.
The candidate will be required to proficiently manage, interact, respond and coordinate support efforts of our internal on/off-shore teams with that of our customer’s functional and technical resources and help desk personnel.
Our culture requires an entrepreneurial person who enjoys a dynamic environment which demands quality work products delivered with speed. we are looking for people with unquestionable ethics who take pride and are dedicated in their work.
• Perform initial analysis and functional troubleshooting of client reported help desk ticket issues,
providing detailed and concise case information required by our technical support team to resolve
• Properly triage support requests using problem solving/analytical skills to determine priority
(Emergency, High, Medium or Low), case type (Question, Configuration, Supplier Site Issue, Agent
Maintenance or Application Maintenance) and appropriate disposition.
• Coordinate support work efforts within a highly collaborative, team-oriented process, while
providing constructive ideas for continuous improvement.
• Monitor Client Support queue for support requests from clients, acknowledge request, and record
request in appropriate internal system for disposition within specified service level agreements
• Recognize and properly escalate more complex or unresolved issues
• Manage application / agent maintenance support and agent development case load closure, with
effective communication and follow-up updates with client representatives, providing appropriate
root cause analysis and feedback.
• Provide professional supplier enablement services, coordinating with clients, vendors, our internal
off-shore Agent Developers and QA teams, for the onboarding of new client supplier ramp efforts.
• Independently supervise supplier on boarding activities from supplier ramp kick off call and vendor
site analysis / guidance through coordination of development, QA, migration from development to
production and supplier go-live.
• Run Supplier introduction calls, capture and document integration information, on onboarding
approach, timeline, and update internal systems to accurately reflect connection credentials andsupplier contacts
• Proven track record of professional experience in client/relationship management support, project coordination and/or product support.
University degree in any discipline
• Ability to work with others in a demanding, fast-paced environment, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Maintains grace under pressure, and contributes to a strong team environment.
• Strong organization skills and attention to detail
• Specific experience in client services and support operations ideal.
• Excellent analytical ability, consultative, communication and coordination/time management skills.
• Highly self-motivated and directed with excellent communication and client services skills.
• Balance of strategic thinking with a strong tactical drive to “get things done.