· Ensures a consistently positive customer experience in the effective rapid resolution of endorsed cases, escalated calls, difficult customer issues and uncommon customer issues.
· Serves as a functional/ technical advisor with the business unit, monitoring the quality of technical solutions, identifying training needs, providing technical coaching and ensuring agents utilize all available tools, and resources to resolve customer issues.
· Partner with service leaders and process improvement leaders to evaluate metrics and identify trends, actions needed and improvement opportunities.
· Identifies and communicates process improvements within call center and engage process improvement specialists in resolution.
· Communicates, influences, and enforces consistent processes, policies and procedures across teams within a business unit.
· Provides requirements for new systems, equipment, and tools needed to improve customer processes.
·Provides input to training to service leaders, process leaders, and agents on to ensure consistency and to increase technical/functional knowledge and customer resolution strategies.
· Supports agents with technical/functional assistance for endorsed, escalated and complex cases, ensuring a positive customer experience.
· Delivers service within target service and quality levels within the call center.
· Checks endorsed open cases to validate actions and assignment: focus on NTP urgency if volume of case too large.
· Ensures that call-back to customers are managed correctly in line with Service Level.
· Call backs all customers with unresolved issues from VOC to identify reasons, to identify potential root causes and action plans to fix.
· Provides on-going support and development of agents' technical knowledge, continually raising the bar for quality and service levels.
· In partnerships with service leader, assess and develop agent's technical knowledge, based on evaluation of metrics and monitoring agent application of technical/functional/customer experience information.
· Issues & presents daily & weekly report to Service lLeaders (Team Lead, AM, RSM)
· Provides daily/weekly/monthly process audits (Eg. Open/Closed Case Audits, S3R3 compliance, Time-to-Resolve)
· May also support/manage multiple teams.
· Moderate complexity relative to call center environment and scope of responsibility (e.g., headcount, queue, segment).
Has the ability to drive technical resolution and unparalleled customer satisfaction
Ability to take control of and resolve complex technical customer issues over the phone
Ability to exercise peer influence and perform as a mentor or peer example
Superior organizational and interpersonal skills
Ability to be autonomously productive
Must demonstrate strong technical ability
At least 1 year experience in the call center industry
Can create charts and presentations
Highly knowledgeable on dispatch process and Policy & Procedure i.e., DSN (Dell Solutions Network), approval matrix, etc
Excellent communication skills