- At IBM, creating innovative IT solutions for global companies is only the beginning. Our clients need to ensure that their world-class systems not only meet business requirements, but are secure and reliable. That's where you come in.
- As a Security Specialist, you'll use your expertise in analyzing and translating business requirements into control objectives; designing security controls, and implementing them along with a security management cycle.
- You'll assist in enabling and securing client systems in relation to their organizations, cultures and ecosystems.
- You'll apply your technical know-how to deliver asset classification models, risk analysis reports, information security policies, security solution scenarios, implementation plans, security services, and procedures, as well as security effectiveness evaluation reports and security awareness workshops. You'll also be involved in trouble shooting, sizing and critical customer situations.
- Clients count on IBM to provide products, solutions and services that are high quality, technologically advanced and consistently reliable. Help make the world work better. Join us.