Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION) is a results-orientated non-Governmental organisation, which uses modem management and marketing techniques to provide family planning, reproductive and sexual healthcare and allied services. MSION’s goal is to meet the needs of underserved Nigerians and dramatically improve access to and use of family planning and other reproductive health services. MSION is a partner of the Marie Stopes International Global Partnership which operates in over 40 countries worldwide.
The core responsibility of this post is to use your
- Results orientations
- Commitment to personal development.
To further MSION’s mission: enabling individuals to have children by choice not chance.
Reporting to: Regional Manager
- Implement MSION Clinical, Social Franchising and Outreach policies, procedures, guidelines and manuals;
- Ensure the availability of documentation, reporting, referral formats, guidelines, manuals and job aids used by franchised clinics in adequate quantity and track referral linkages of service utilization;
- Facilitate, follow up and support referral and reporting of incidents related to MSION services:
- Support franchised clinics in clinical documentation, record keeping and ensures timely submission of reports.
- Prepare and submit monthly and quarterly franchisees performance reports on training and quality assessment activities of SF operation in assigned states
Qualification and Requirements
- Diploma or degree in clinical nursing or midwifery
- 3-5years’ experience in FP service delivery; designing, managing clinical trainings in resource poor settings.
- Experience of DfiD, USAID. Gates funded projects. Including working in a diverse team environment preferred
- Familiarity with the different cultural, social and religious identities in Nigeria, international health, development issues and the international donor community
- Experience of working with private healthcare sector operators is desirable.
- Willingness to frequently travel to project implementation sites.