Location: Cross River, Enugu & Ondo
Reporting to:Social Franchise Manager/Regional Manager
Duration of contract:2 years (renewable)
Probationary period:6 months
Working with and reporting to the MSN Manager for Social Franchise, Social Franchise Clinical and Training Officer will be responsible for the mapping, facility audit, selection, trainings, undertaking supportive supervision, distribution of equipment and FP commodities, ensuring adherence to MSI quality standards in assigned specific states etc.
Facility Identification, Recruitment and Provider Training
- Implements MSION and SF policies, procedures, guidelines and manuals;
- Conducts mapping and facility audit of clinics to be recruited for BlueStar network membership;
- Work proactively and responsibly to ensure recruited franchisees undergo the theoretical and practical training in line with MSION Standards;
- Request budget, notify franchisees of training, oversee training, prepares both physical and financial report following completion of the trainings etc.
- Ensures Social Franchising Programme is implemented according to the approved donor agreements and interest of MSION;
- Prepares his/her annual plan of operation based on the annual business Plan of MSION;
Supply, Referral Systems and Networking
- Lead distribution of supplies, commodities and manage collection of cash on supply of items, in line with the medical supply distribution guideline.
- Ensure the availability of documentation, reporting, referral formats, guidelines, manuals and job aids used by franchised clinics in adequate quantity and track referral linkages of service utilization;
- Facilitate, follow up and support franchisees’ referral and reporting of incidents related to franchised services;
- Facilitate liaison of franchised clinics with other institutions for demand generation, training practicum, linking and learning
Monitoring, Supportive Supervision and Reporting
- Conducts monthly or bi-monthly supportive supervision of franchisees;
- Support franchised clinics in clinical documentation, record keeping and ensures timely submission of reports.
- Prepare and submit monthly and quarterly franchisees performance reports on training and quality assessment activities of SF operation in assigned states;
- Ensure franchisees maintain and comply quality across all areas of SF Operation in line with established standards set by government and MSI.
- Lead reviews meetings aimed at performance improvement based on supportive supervision, mentorship and quality assessments findings
- Documents best practices and /lessons learned from MSN’s SF operation.