Job Number: 2622863
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Business: GE Healthcare
Business Segment: Healthcare Imaging
- GE Healthcare is looking to hire a Clinical Education Specialist, based in Nigeria, to perform quality training to customers for new Magnetic Resonance Imaging systems, upgrades, as well as delivering Continuous Clinical Education for WCA countries and when specifically needed, throughout EGM & Africa.
- Conduct high quality Clinical Education training at customer sites, to ensure customer's safe and Effective use of GE equipments, maximising image quality and productivity.
- Apply all procedures requested by Clinical Education management (Coordination process, Visit preparation, Field Visit Report, Debrief, Survey etc.).
- Pro-actively escalate customer issues and needs to the relevant level in the organization.
- Provide in-depth presentation and demonstration to the user for specific Products & Services.
- Develop content and deliver Classroom courses at the regional Customer Training facility.
- Participate in Clinical Education initiatives such as Doctor to Doctor and Immersion classes
- When requested, provide support for congresses, road shows, exhibitions, and user meetings
- When requested, provide on-line application (OLA) support as a backup to the regular OLA team.
- Comply with the Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) Policies and applicable laws and regulations
- Maintain an effective Quality System and comply with the requirements of the Quality Policy and documented processes
- Radiographer degree, or Biomedical Engineering school .
- Ability to travel and be at customer sites 70 to 80% of the working time (annual average)
- Fluent in English
- Practical experience in at least one major Medical Imaging Modality (MRI preferred)
- Teaching skills or teaching experience
- Presentation skills
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Practical experience of Digital Radiology in a clinical environment Experience in conducting research in Digital Radiology .
- Knowledge of GE’s or competitor’s Digital Radiology products Previous experience as an Application Specialist in another company Computer skills (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, notions of Linux).