Planning for Quality Technical Assurance (QTA)
· Responsible for quality technical assistance in MSI’s core services throughout MSION’s three tiers: Centres of Excellence, Outreach Services and BlueStar Social Franchising
· Perform quality needs assessment at all MSION clinical service delivery sites before each QTA commences
· Spearhead well-coordinated information for facilities/service providers before each clinical Quality Assurance activity.
· Provide guidance in preparation of materials and logistics for various levels of facilities/service providers before, during and after each clinical Quality Assurance activity.
· Have and in-depth understanding of QTA and be conversant with various MSI QTA Tools, such as Centre Scan, Star Scan, QTA check list etc.
· Provide support for Clinical teams managing performance problems / challenges within teams and where necessary, consult with the Clinical Services Manager (CSM).
· Ensure availability of all relevant training materials needed in training various levels of trainees
· Identify appropriate training needs within teams and, in consultation with the
Clinical Services Manager, arrange for appropriate trainings and induction
Providing Quality Technical Assurance
· Conduct regular internal Quality Technical Assistance visits in all MSION clinical services delivery points to ensure that high quality clinical standards are consistently met.
· Provide advice and guidance to the Clinical Training Officers in the region on MSIONs quality assurance processes.
· Coordinate Clinical Training Officers within the region and provide appropriate and relevant training materials, documents, models and stationery to be purchased for each training.
· Coordinate delivery of clinical trainings to ensure that the quality of trainings conforms to the Marie Stopes international Medical Development Team training standards and that of Federal Ministry of Health.
· Follow up on all challenges/ complaints emanating from any clinical training sessions and ensure they are addressed professionally where necessary consult with CSM
· Assist the Marketing Team with interviews relating to clinical issues to protect MSION reputation
· While on monitoring visits, identify appropriate training needs within facilities/service providers and, in consultation with the Clinical Services Manager, arrange for appropriate trainings.
· Willingness to travel at least 60%
· Perform any other reasonable duties as requested by the Clinical Services Manager.
Communication and administration
· Maintain an updated database of key trainings/orientations offered teams and other partners.