· To give high quality MSION focused clinical and core clinical Services in the assigned centre of excellence.
· To support MSION in its Goal and Objectives where appropriate.
· Support the Community mobilization activities with counselling, service provision and follow up of clients
· Coordinate and manage the clinical emergency response
· Efficiently provide core MSION clinical services (family planning methods).
· Follow up on all clients complaints relating to any of the MSION services and make recommendations.
· Ensure proper management and maintenance of all clinical supplies and equipments
· Collate information/data on services provided at the centre
· Must have a recognised clinical qualification in Midwifery.
· At least 1year post-graduation experience in a Midwifery position [ESSENTIAL]
· Experience of working in Sexual and Reproductive Health [ESSENTIAL]
Work experience with Nigeria Health Service and/or an INGO (DESIRABLE)