Oscar Temple was established to provide a fully comprehensive search and selection recruitment process to the Financial services, Technology and Telecom sector, both on a permanent and interim basis. We can proudly say that we are one of the few genuine market leaders within these niche markets and pride ourselves on the quality of opportunities we can offer to our candidates.
Our Client, a leading provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions for businesses in West Africa is in need of qualified professionals due to expansion.
Purpose of role
The Cloud Solutions Manager (CSM) will be responsible for the identification, development, testing and release of new cloud products. The CRM shall lead a team of talented and innovative cloud operations and planning engineers to design, architect, and deploy innovative, reliable and high quality cloud products and services for the business.
- Work with the Cloud operations and planning teams to guarantee stability, availability and the efficiency of our cloud environment.
- Manage the logistics and vendors related to Cloud Infrastructure (Bandwidth, Public & Private Cloud, etc.) while tracking cloud infrastructure costs and efficiency.
- Ensure the Cloud operations and planning teams meet and exceed the needs of our customers (internal and external)
- Understand market dynamics and competitive landscape that affect product demand and direction, using as feedback to drive attractiveness of Cloud products
- Set employee objectives, monitor and evaluate performance, and provide feedback and mentoring, while keeping the team of young and creative engineers focused, productive, and motivated.
- Develop and oversee Cloud operations, support, event management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management and Change Management processes for all Cloud services.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Management or related engineering field
- Post graduate/relevant professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Minimum of (10) years’ experience in the ICT industry with at least two (2) years in a supervisory role.
- Five years or more of progressive experience in large complex information systems or Cloud services environment