- Oracle's Global License Management Services is an organization that promotes the management, governance and awareness of the proper use and distribution for Oracle systems through expert services.
- Its goal is to provide with the most up-to-date knowledge, best practices and tools to manage and maximize our customer’s Oracle license investment.
- Responsible for the definition and delivery of the strategic and tactical enablement of LMS organization to execute its core services on the Cloud; while ensuring productivity, revenue and value contribution to Oracle’s business.
- The Cloud Strategy and Operations manager will be reporting to the LMS Global Operations Director.
- Clarifies and constructs LMS capability to measure product deployment in the Cloud in order for compliance findings to be quantified
- Builds, executes and communicates the LMS Cloud strategy and implementation of programs
- Creates short, medium and long-term business plans, objectives and KPI’s, to ensure Oracle’s intellectual property is protected in the market through delivery of license management services and programs.
- Identifies and/or drives change improvement initiatives
- Develops and implements program activities and enhancements that strengthen the quality of services provided and that will lead to improved outcomes.
- Drives implementation and acts as a change management catalyst and a key interface and bridge between the various stakeholders
- Drives awareness of Cloud license management best practices and aligns with strategic direction and corporate objectives
- Develops new curriculum and coordinates communication to disseminate knowledge and practices to ensure that LMS consultants have the Knowledge and tools they need to successfully deliver LMS services
- Supports Knowledge Expertise Groups at a Global level
- Liaises with other LOB's readiness teams to take advantage of synergies (i.e. Sales and Presales)
- Leverages cross-functional networks to progress LMS activities
- Operates in line with Oracle’s processes/procedures
- Works in a global environment
Experience and Qualifications
- University degree or equivalent combination of studies and experience
- Must have experience in licensing, pricing and compliance
- Must have a thorough understanding of Oracle Cloud strategy
- + 10 years customer facing experience in IT industry
- +5 years experience in people management
- Experience in project management
- Ability to visualize how work evolves in order to prepare strategy and team members for future state
- Ability to effectively communicate relevant information to team and all levels of the organization
- Ability to develop and lead team members
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop strong, constructive relationships with multiple stakeholders in international work environment
- Fluent in English-Any additional languages will be plus
- Willing to travel
Note: As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).