The CMS Architect provides technical leadership throughout the lifecycle of a project, with specific focus on large scale CMS Solutions. This role is responsible for guiding the design, user interface, and technology integration of projects and interfacing with client technology and management teams.
- Actively work with the account team to establish strategy for the account
- Implement Content Management System architecture, visualization and development processes
- Coordinate globally dispersed development, QA, deployment and reuse
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry and enterprise-wide trends
- Utilize deep understanding of one or more CMS Solutions to make appropriate decisions
- Translate the client’s business requirements into systems design
Establish high, mid and micro level plans, and estimates for project teams
- Identify and manage risk on project
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required
- Competitive salary package
- Relevant years of experience in enterprise architecture, systems integration, custom and package implementation, and architecture experience
- Experience working with 1 or more Content Management packages (Interwoven, Tridion, Fatwire, Alfresco, Liferay, Day Communique, Sitecore, Vignette, Documentum, etc.)
- Expertise in multiple technology platforms/languages such as Java, J2EE, C#, .NET, etc.
- Demonstrated consulting skills, including client relationships and team facilitation
- Experience providing a vision to the total solution, managing a track of work and defining a comprehensive solution leading toward a common vision
- Full Life Cycle Experience.
- Frequent travel is required (50%+)
- Proven leadership and managerial skills to independently manage teams, during multiple phases of the project lifecycle
- Strong skills to effectively interface with client executives and multi-task Sapient teams