· Execute the inspection and Quality Control activities on site, collecting the relevant records
· Ensure that all Coating operation are executed in accordance with the relevant Codes and standards, and Subsidiaries procedures, Quality Control Plans/ Inspection Test Plans
· In accordance with the Quality Control Plan, execute the specific inspections on material, equipment and construction/installation activities on site, following relevant specified procedures, issuing the relevant Quality Records.
· Issue the relevant Quality Records and, when necessary, write and send to Quality Control Supervisor non-conformances reports.
· Verify/control the correct storage and certification of material and instrumentation calibration certificates
· Witness/perform qualifications of coating processes
· Check surface preparation
· Check and record atmospheric conditions prior to starting of Coating operations
· Carry out wet and dry film thickness checks
· Monitor observations of the correct coding cycles
· Verify the correct color-coding.
· Perform visuals inspections
· Perform adhesion testing
· Perform penetration testing
· Evaluate impact testing
· Perform visual checks after blasting
· Orderly collect and manage/check documents certifying test, controls and inspection documents, ensuring that all mechanical and testing related records are properly retrievable within the final As- Built dossier.
· In Case of subcontractor activities, ensure the correct implementation of the approved Quality Control Plans/ Inspection Test Plans, witnessing inspection and collecting relevant Quality Control records.