- Utilize mixing equipment and pumps to transfer mixes into spray guns.
- Apply several coats for certain products including anti-corrosive material toautomobiles and varnish to furniture before finishing with coats of paint
- Adjust colors when necessary; utilizes enhanced finishing skills when appropriate.
- Apply materials to new construction, existing, multi-story buildings, alterations, and remodeling.
- Graffiti respose and removal using a variety of available products and soda blasting.
- Operate, cleans and maintain all painting equipment, including brush, roll, sprayers and electrostatic sprayers, pumps, etc.
- Safely stores and labels all materials.
- Maintain and repair soda blasting compressor and accessories.
- Estimate time and materials required; keeps computerized records and submits reports of work performed.
- Erect scaffolding, rigging and ladders as necessary in a manner consistent with safety codes.
- Offer assistance and advice on materials, designs, and color.
- Monitor valves and gauges during coating machine operation to eliminate defects. Adjust spray flow, air circulation and temperature.