Main Job Purpose:
- The Code Compliance Officer is responsible for the implementation of Unilever’s Code of Business Principles and Code Policies (the Code) within his or her allocated business unit with a view to achieving operational excellence in enforcing the Code between Unilever employees, customers, contractors and suppliers.
- He/she will monitor / provide direction of investigations from whistle blowers in the business units, including discussion of investigation findings and ensuring implementation of remedial actions and sanctions.
- He/she will manage the business units Code Committee and be a respected and visible Go To person for the reporting of any Code related issues within their business units.
- He/She is part of the Cluster / Global Compliance Network, report to the Cluster Compliance Officer, and be integrated into the business units GC organization with a dotted line to the relevant business units General Counsel(s).
- He/She will line manage dedicated Local Compliance Officer resource(s) while other members of the business units General Consel’s team who double-hat as Code Officers will have a dotted line into him/her.
- Providing support to the Cluster Compliance Officer in their duties.