Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
The collections clerk position is accountable for collecting the maximum amount of overdue funds from customers, which may include a variety of customer location techniques, collection methods, legal claims, and the selective use of outside collection services.
- Stratify collection activities to maximize cash receipts
- Issue dunning letters to overdue accounts
- Contact customers regarding overdue accounts and determine reasons for non-payment
- Issue payment commitment letters
- Negotiate the return of unpaid merchandise
- Repossess merchandise when payment is unlikely
- Issue credit hold notifications
- Coordinate customer credit changes with the credit department
- Recommend that accounts be shifted to a collection agency
- Process small claims court complaints
- Recommend bad debt write-offs
- Maintain accurate records about the customer payment status
2+ years of collections experience
Associate's degree in business is added advantage.
Must be detail oriented, with the ability to work independently.
Only Lagos Resident will be Contacted for INTERVIEW
Multiple Applications is NOT ALLOWED.