To ensure that the company is aware of all areas of contractual risk on a project from initial enquiry through to agreement of the form of contract.
Review all enquiry documents and identify and quantify areas of contractual risks.
Produce formalized risk assessment forms for the appropriate Regional Commercial Manager together with details of any recommended action
Review all subsequent contracts/sub – contracts, warranties, bonds, and the like to insure that any obligations place on us meet the company minimum requirement
To support commercial personnel in negotiations with respect of terms and conditions
To monitor the business standard terms and conditions and to suggest appropriate amendments to meet current legislation
To advise the Division on changes in the legislation likely to impact on the business
Advise the commercial director in the selection of external solicitors and legal consultants
Provide advice and support to Regional Managers on potential and actual mediation, adjudication, arbitration and litigation
- Responsible for providing assistance with activities concerned with contracts for sale of equipment, materials or services.
- Assists in preparation of bids and ensures conformity to tender requirements.
- Responsible for compiling data for preparing estimates; examining performance requirements, delivery schedules, estimates cost of materials, equipment, and production to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Assists in building pricing spreadsheet models and in the preparation of pricing charts.
- Drafting required documents to accomplish proper contract administration, and answering Management queries.
- Assists in maintaining conformed copies of tender documentation within organizational responsibility.
- Advises relevant departments on documentation for company projects as per contractual obligations. Works closely with the respective departments to implement and ensure the fulfillment of contract’s needs.
- Assists in providing business advice and guidance to others on contracting work and prepare correspondence that supports contractual actions and recommendations.
- Review project plans to assure performance is measured against plans.
- Collate and compute weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual data on contracts quotes and actual spend.
- A good university first degree in Social Sciences is required
- Good Communication and Presentation Skills
- Good Business Writing & Reporting Skills
- Good Relational and Interpersonal Skills.
- Good Team Spirit
- Good Problem Solving Skills
- Good Oral and Written Communication Skills.
- Good Presentation Skills
- Strong Quantitative Skills i.e. Statistics & Data Analysis Skills
HND/BSC In Business Adm. Banking and finance,Accounting and any related discipline.