Our Client, a forerunner in the pharmaceutical industry with branches and offices across Africa seeks qualified, experienced and highly dedicated individual to fill the following position
Main Purpose of Position:
Responsible for developing Channel partners and managing performance on agreed goals.
Conduct regular end customer research to establish satisfaction with service provided by channel partners
Work closely with the key accounts and pharmacy sales team and will have shared financial targets
Wins, maintains, and expands relationships with channel partners and is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner objectives.
Channel & Cross-functional collaboration
- Lead and execute value add initiatives for Channel Partners
- Support region sales to close gaps with Channel Partners coverage
- Coordinates cross functional issue resolution
Channel Partner Management
- Identify channel competitive landscape and work with the partners to develop and execute a strategic response
- Discuss demand and sales analysis
- Performance evaluation and management of distributor delivery on KPIs
- Managing stock across main distributors, wholesalers & pharmacies
- Managing stock expiry consistency between distributors Product Planning
Commercial Deal Management
- Manage pricing and discount schemes
- Margin, incentives & bonusing management through the supply chain
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
Develop strategic Key Accounts & Pharmacy Channel Business Plan and provision of leadership
- Develop and Implement a strategic Key Accounts & Pharmacy
- Channel business plans that reflects the longer-term objectives and priorities of Company’s
- Plan by assessing and prioritizing business opportunities; customer needs; employees and organizational requirements
- Conduct research with key customer segments to aid in the development of sound Key Accounts & Pharmacy Channel business strategy
- Ensuring timely communication of broad strategy
- Inviting distributors and wholesalers to contribute their views on strategy or its implications for supply chain
- Aligning all levels or internal organization on strategy
Internal and external team management
- Maintaining clarity around organizational roles and responsibilities.
- Ensuring efficient and complete handover of roles and responsibilities where necessary
Maintain administrative systems and control and reinforce corporate governance
- Monitor, analyze and report as required on business plan implementation and budget spend and take corrective action as required
- Manage external data sourcing related to sales & stock on hand reports
- Ensure Key Accounts & Pharmacy channel team utilize admin systems and meet Veeva requirements, ensuring accurate and current data availability
- Strong customer focus
- High degree of accountability
- Proven ability to work collaboratively
- Good coaching and mentoring skills
- Problem solving
- Ability to analyze data to formulate business plan
- Ability to drive team performance
- Strong organizational skills with a quality focus on.
- Measurement and tracking
- Review and action
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Leadership abilities.
- Conflict resolution skills
- Sound business knowledge specific to the Nigerian Pharmaceutical Industry