This internship has been designed to give Graduates on the mandatory One year National Youth Service Corps challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership. The duration of this internship program spans a period of 12 months , and combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a school environment to the workplace.
For this specific role, we are looking for qualified candidates to be work in the Oil / Gas Commercial and Sales Organization. The candidates will work with the commercial leader interfacing with the sales team to track weekly progress on Orders/Sales/Margin/Past dues/Unsolicited quotes/. They will also track the new business initiatives to add value and increase the current business trends.
As a valuable member of our team, GE Africa interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns
- Graduates who are eligible to complete the NYSC year rent college/university student
- Good grades
- Authorized to work in Nigeria full-time and without restriction
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Demonstrated team player
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- High performer with a passion to achieve positive business results
- Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set
- Flexible, adaptable, and open to change.