- Grow Your Career in GE Experienced Commercial Leadership Program (ECLP). We may not have a specific job for you today, but are interested in your expertise for tomorrow. We're looking for high potential individuals following locations: Ivory Coast, Nigeria, Cameroon, Angola, Equatorial Guinea, South Africa Mozambique, Ghana, Chad, Tanzania, Congo, Senegal
- As actual openings become available, you may be contacted to discuss a potential opportunity.
- ECLP accelerates the development of commercial savvy talent through a structured program combining coursework, job assignments and interactive seminars.
- The program within GE Power & Water consists of three, eight-month rotational assignments within the strategic, regional and/or product marketing segments.
- Rotations provide experiences such as strategic growth and innovation, forecasting and analytics, market assessment, competitive intelligence, product management, customer and market segmentation, pricing and commercialization.
- ECLP is one of GE's world-famous leadership development programs.
- To supplement on-the-job learning, program participants will strengthen their commercial, business, and leadership skills by completing an intensive curriculum consisting of seven weeks of classroom training and in-residence global symposiums.
- The program is global in scope with participants from the North America, Latin America, EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa), China, Japan, SE Asia, and India.
- ECLP exposes members to multiple segments within a given GE business.
- This rotational experience will highlight the diversity that differentiates GE from other companies and will help to accelerate learning.
- Upon successful completion of the program, ECLP graduates will be considered for key commercial roles in GE.
- Members may be required to relocate 2-3 times while on program.
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in preferred location
- MBA or a Master degree
- 5-8 years commercial experience
- Demonstrated achievement and leadership
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to embrace & drive change
- Strong analytical, project management and organizational skills
- Geographic mobility
- Customer and/or market experience relevant to the region.
- Practical understanding of current and emerging industry trends and customer economics
- Experience in industry or consulting with demonstrated strategic commercial mindset
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (for Nigerians only).
- Preference will be given to EE candidates.