This international role is to support the Senior Manager, Strategic Projects in evaluating and implementing high value, strategically important commercial projects, advising on and coordinating Commercial initiatives with our Strategic Partners, improving project governance and assessment to more effectively utilize organizational resources; to project manage ad hoc projects within timelines and to budget.
- Assist in the development and implementation of a portfolio of Commercial projects to ensure delivery of continuous best practice within the commercial organization.
- Evaluate and manage ad hoc critical projects, including implementing Joint Ventures, to agreed timescales and budgets.
- Ensure appropriate approval, governance, risk assessment/mitigation and reporting structures are implemented in linewith Corporate Project Governance and ensure organizational resources are effectively used.
- Develop and maintain a database of commercial projects and chair monthly review meetings aimed at assessing overall contribution of the projects, quality of risk assessment and mitigation and the quality of the pipeline.
- Review and recommend prioritization of projects when delivery is constrained by resources, and operate as a commercial lead to other major strategic projects, as appropriate.
- Post holder must have at least 8 – 10 years’ experience in a change management role in an airline. Degree level education is desirable, preferably with additional post qualifications.
- IT project management and sales solution development capabilities.
- Sales automation tools and systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High computer literacy.
- Exceptional project management skills.