- Commercial project coordination (e.g. applying for and monitoring bank guarantees, insurance etc.) as well as coordinating the legal, tax and insurance-related topics
- Observing fiscal, business law and commercial regulations applicable within the company
- Creating new order, close monitoring of project cost from beginning to the end
- Preparing timely invoices and monitoring receivables
- Preparing and executing regular project reporting
- Participating and preparing project status meetings and milestone reviews
- Collaborating in the final project report and summarizing any lessons learned, including feedback to the organization
- Completing all commercial and contractual tasks in time, optimizing project commercial scheduling and costs and in accordance with the relevant quality requirements.
- Maintain good relationship with customer through excellent communication on all commercial matters
- Carrying out turnover planning, forecasting, controlling, monitoring and reporting on all or assigned project figures on a monthly base
- Tender/ Bid preparation, Commercial Terms and Bid negotiations
- Identifying and financially assessing opportunities and risks, defining and implementing suitable measures for reducing risks or realizing opportunities and taking precautions for remaining risks.
- Claim and change order management
- Asset management