The purpose of this role is to support the Senior Manager, Strategic Projects in evaluating and implementing high value, strategically important commercial project, manage a portfolio of Sales Property related projects, coordinating between Sales Management and the Etihad Property team; to improve project governance and assessment to more effectively utilize organizational resources; to project manage ad hoc projects within timelines and to budget.
- Assist in the development and implementation of a portfolio of Commercial projects to ensure delivery of continuous best practice within the Commercial Organization, including delivery of existing and planned projects essential to delivery of the business plan.
- Manage a portfolio of property related projects, from smaller ad hoc refurbishments to game changing ‘flagship’ strategic property.
- Manage the expectations of a number of key stakeholders involved in property decisions and executions to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget.
- Evaluate and manage ad hoc critical projects as required, to agreed timescales and budgets.
- Ensure appropriate approval, governance, risk assessment/mitigation and reporting structures are implemented in line with Corporate Project Governance and ensure organizational resources are effectively used.
- Develop and maintain a database of Commercial Property projects and chair regular review meetings aimed at ensuring projects are progressing according to plan, adequate risk assessment and mitigation is in place and issues are flagged in a timely manner.
- Review and recommend prioritization of projects when delivery is constrained by resources.
- Operate as a commercial lead to other major strategic projects, as appropriate.
- Post holder must have at least 8 – 10 years’ experience in a change management role in an airline. Degree level education is desirable, preferably with additional post qualifications.
- IT project management and sales solution development capabilities.
- Airline sales systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High computer literacy.
- Exceptional project management skills