Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Commissioning editors are responsible for managing publishers' book lists and signing agreements for new publications.
- negotiating agreements/contracts with literary agents/authors
- planning, organising and monitoring the progress of projects
- undertaking market research/investigating market trends
- reading, evaluating and commissioning titles
- liaison with authors, literary agents, marketing and production staff including designers and printers
- supervising the work of editorial staff
- attending book fairs
- writing reports
Interested applicants should have a minimum of OND/NCE in relevant fields. Any higher qualification with working experience will serve as an added advantage..
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants should forward their updated CVs to HR through this email: firstname.lastname@example.org or send your Name, Location, Qualification to this 08159283609.
Note: This job offer is mainly for Lagos residents.