Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
This position is a long term contract role for a suitably qualified commissioning manager to join a coal fired 450mw power plant project in Nigeria.
- Manage the planning, scheduling and execution of pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up and test run activities by the Company, Contractors, Suppliers and third parties and ensure handover to the Client according to contractual requirements and project objectives in terms of safety, quality, budget and schedule;
- Ensure the management of commissioning and start-up preparation activities, coordinating with all project disciplines as needed;
- Define commissioning systems and handover priorities
- Ensure the issue of work progress reports and ensure KPI verification during the entire project activity;
- Take part in project & review meetings to make sure that commissioning requirements have been completed;
- Ensure the mobilization of manpower and resources and allocate accordingly to the commissioning and completion teams.
- Minimum 10 years experience within power generation
- Experience in working on at least 2 power plant projects
- Experience in working on power projects throughout Asia
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants should forward a copy of their updated CVs and credentials with a comprehensive application letter to the HRM via this email address :email@example.com