Description of the SERVICE:
The SERVICE consists:
• Responsible for the good execution of commissioning activities for his disciplines, in line with the
COMPANY methodology (OPERCOM).
• Insure that the installation of the HVAC equipment is properly done with access for the
• Control the cables and cubicles are installed, tagged, segregated as per the Company
• Be proactive to highlight any issue to the Project Management.
• Witness pre-com activities performed by Contractor(s) and ensure that, for his discipline, each
subsystem dossier has reached the “Ready for Commissioning” and later on the “Ready for
Start-Up” status with associated punch list.
• Liaise with the Commissioning Site Leader and the different Systems Engineers and his
counterpart in engineering / construction Company team to coordinate his activities and make
sure the progress is in line with the Project planning.
• Plan the mobilisation of the Vendors in accordance with the Project planning and the
• Monitor and to follow up the execution of offshore completion activities to achieve the
commissioning safely and prepare a smooth hand over the Production team.
• Validate the results of the functional and operational tests.
• Manage the commissioning punch list, issue new items if necessary and follow-up the
clearance as per OPERCOM procedure in close cooperation with the construction team.
1.2 The SERVICE shall be performed in Nigeria, on offshore site.
•Must possess a valid BOSIET.
•Experience with past Total projects