- To document activities of HKI Nigeria Country office in support of the Nigerian government towards the elimination of 5 key NTDs in 4 states of the federation
- To develop promotional material about NTD control/elimination activities of HKI Nigeria Country Office. control/elimination
- Brochure production. The brochure should include: HKI NTDs activities in partnership with Sightsavers, Queen Elizabeth Diamond Jubilee Trust Project and DFID-UNITED Project (Advocacy, State NTDs Flag – Off Ceremonies, Mapping, Baseline Surveys, RAPLOA Survey, KAP Survey, MDA, Training [NTDs Training, TT surgeon and Assistants Trainings], TT Surgeries conducted,
- Success stories/testimonies from NTDs activities on handbooks, jotters and fliers
- Cataloguing of NTD photos (this involves collecting, reviewing and placing them in electronic folders.
Scope of Work
- The consultant is required to ensure that the expected outcomes are delivered with best quality
- The Consultant is required to research NTD media coverage from January 2013 to date in 2015 in HKI supported states and include in the compilation of documents.
- The consultant may have to visit HKI supported states to witness activities, especially during TT surgery and MDA
- The Consultant is required to obtain activity reports, testimony from beneficiaries, results of various studies conducted to build the required HKI NTD profile.
- The number of days for the actual consultancy should not exceed 21 days but can be spread across several months.
- Invitation to Consultant - August 17th 2015
- Sign contract by Consultant - September 1st 2015
- Start work - Oct 2nd – Dec 31st 2015
Send in your proposal alongside detailed CV