Purpose of Position:
To create and manage the perception of LBS as a world-class brand with in-depth local knowledge of business and management among key stakeholders
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/KEY JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include but not limited to the following:
- Generate content for the website and annual report - research and compile news stories and relevant information about the School and faculty.
- Prepare and issue news releases about conferences and other major school events held throughout the year.
- Build and manage relationships with the press. Prepare and issue press invitations to media houses for major school events held throughout the year.
- Work with the graphic artist to prepare newspaper adverts, in-house flyers and posters for the school’s programmes. Monitor for quality and accuracy of content.
- Staff newsletter project management - work with the graphic artist to prepare the monthly staff newsletter after researching and compiling stories and relevant information.
- Manage internal communications
- Assist in executing cross functional projects such as the career fair, alumni exhibitions, graduation ceremonies, etc.
- Manage the store of branded items
- Manage relationships with and prepare payments for vendors; keep records of all payments made.