Job Vacancy at Association For Reproductive And Family Health (ARFH)
- Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience
- 3 - 5 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- Contribute to developing an advocacy arid communication strategy by coordinating appropriate audience research on radio & TV jingles and compiling and analyzing relevant data.
- Produce advocacy and communication materials (e.g. briefing notes, images, video, web pages etc.) that meet ARFH and global standards.
- Assist in drafting and editing articles, press releases, human interest stories and other advocacy/information materials for both web-based and traditional media, as appropriate.
- Establish or maintain an up-to-date documentation centre for communication materials including publications, press releases and clippings, photographs, audio-visual materials, web resources etc.
- Maintain and update media relations contact list/database. Ensure rapid and accurate information dissemination to tire media.
- Assist in drafting and editing articles, press releases, human interest stories and other advocacy/information materials in all media formats, as appropriate.
- Monitor and evaluate the use and effectiveness of media materials. Maintains library of coverage (clippings, coverage etc.)