Required Skills and Experience
- A university degree (Preferably an LLB holder)
- 8 - 10 years experience
- Knowledge of different aspects of public information and communication.
- Ability to address a range of issues in the context of humanitarian action, political developments, public attitudes and local conditions.
- Ability to conceptualize, design and implement major information campaigns.
- Ability to rapidly analyze and integrate diverse information from varied sources.
- Ability to diplomatically handle sensitive situations with target audiences and cultivate productive relationships.
- Ability to produce a variety of written and visual communications products in a clear, concise style.
- Ability to deliver oral presentations to various audiences.
- Demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter.
- Is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results
- Speaks and writes clearly and effectively; listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others and responds appropriately.
- Asks questions to clarify, and exhibits interest in having two-way communication.
- Tailors language, tone, style and format to match audience; demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed.