As a Communications Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting our client's internal and external communications strategy. You will ensure that their message is consistent throughout all communications and that their brand and identity is upheld at all times.
You will be responsible for creating engaging and targeted content for their website, including news stories and press releases. Managing ongoing communications projects, you will produce effective communication materials and plan a busy events calendar.
- Overseeing the content and production of our client's in-house magazine
- Manage our client's intranet news stories
- Briefing photographers
- Event planning and organisation
- Preparing purchase orders and processing invoices
- Briefing agencies
- At least two years' experience gained within a busy office environment
- Previous experience gained within a marketing, communications, journalism or PR environment
As a Communications Assistant, you must be a highly organised self-starter with excellent communication and time management, a strong attention to detail and a creative approach. Enthusiastic and ambitious, you must also be an interactive team player with the ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.