- ActionAid Nigeria is looking for a creative, energetic and driven Communications Consultant to provide cover for the substantive person for a period not longer than five months.
- The communications Consultant will be responsible for implementing ActionAid Nigeria’s communication strategy; plan and carry out public affairs, community relations and publicity in order to influence and inform AAN’s Stakeholders, Staff, Partners and Donors in the organisation’s thematic areas
- Manage and coordinate the documentation and publishing of all AAN manuals and publications (reports, policy briefs, newsletters, etc.); in terms of its design, editing, and service delivery
- Implementation of media strategy to improve the organisation’s profile and promote changes to key political, economic and social services issues identified by research works;
- Building the capacity of AAN Staff and its partners and support them in the understanding, documentation and production of high quality communication products to promote the work AAN does to donors and other external audiences. Sharing of collaborative case-studies, impact surveys and other researches that inform policy of critical issues in AAN’s programme areas
- Lead in AAN’s Social Media activities, updates and manages the website of the organisation.
- Support and oversee the duties of Communications support officer and communications interns.