The hotel comprises 214 luxurious guestrooms and suites and 6 four-bedroom villas with private pools, all furnished to the highest standards in a modern Arabic style. To meet the needs of long-staying guests, the hotel offers 161 fully-furnished spacious serviced apartments ranging from studios to four-bedroom units. The hotel is located within the acclaimed Qaryat Al Beri complex, on a one-kilometre stretch of private beach overlooking the strait that separates Abu Dhabi Island from the mainland. The hotel is conveniently located next to a souk, offering a variety of shops under one roof. It is only a ten-minute drive from the city’s international airport, five minutes from the golf course and the Convention Centre, and 15 minutes from the Corniche and the city centre.
Assists in the development, co-ordination and execution of all Communications activities. Under the general guidance and supervision of the DOC and within the limits of established hotel policies and procedures, promotes and maintains good communications in order to build and maintain the prestigious image of the hotel. Creates articles and news letters and other promotion and marketing paraphernalia for the hotel.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position in a 5* hotel
- Excellent communication skills in English (oral and written); fluency in Arabic is an advantage
- Diploma / degree in Mass Communications or Secretarial course
- Excellent proficiency in computer operations (MS Office)
- Articulate in creating and writing articles