- Play a key role in the development and implementation of effective communication and stakeholder engagement strategies to grow the reputation of our Company and Brands and support the business goals in Nigeria.
- Boost the Company’s communications impact across the media spectrum (print, broadcast and social) to increase awareness and recognition of the economic and social impact of the Coca-Cola business and engage our various audiences.
- Champion Ambassadorship through leveraging internal communication (including Coca-Cola Journey) and volunteering opportunities to inform, engage and inspire our system associates.
- Engage and collaborate with the bottling partner as appropriate on system and external communication initiatives.
- Monitor and evaluate the impact of our communication on the company’s reputation
- Support Sustainability communications work for our key initiatives, including 5by20, RAIN, PET Recycling.
- Manage corporate communications, including developing publication, video and advertising materials as well as employee communication and engagement. - 20%
- Manage media relations, including leveraging traditional and social media to optimize the Company’s communications reach and impact. - 20%%
- Support the Consumer Marketing function with effective Brand PR planning and execution. - 15%
- Identify review and recommend strategic sponsorship and partnership opportunities to support the Company’s sustainability commitments and drive corporate visibility and reputation. - 15%
- Plan and manage internal and external company events, including post event evaluation and reporting. - 10%
- Develop, nurture and leverage strategic relationships with key stakeholder groups and relevant individual influencers and decision-makers. -15%
- Manage the PAC Function budget, ensuring value optimization and compliance with the Company’s policies and processes. 5%