Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Our Client is an Integrated Technology Company. The business activities of our client are: Energy, Health care, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors thus capture leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been the company's hallmarks for over 165 years, making them strong and linking her to shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust.
- Develops interim and annual communication plan implements communication activities defined therein
- Implements communication activities defined in annual communication plan.
- Determines and schedules individual measures.
- Instructs external service providers in implementing communication activities.
- Monitors communication activities and budget appropriated for such activities.
- Develops and prepares articles and publications and supports CEOin all internal and external communication activities
- Supports the development and implementation of superior business strategies, guidelines and roadmaps.
- Manages the organization and implementation of assigned business and communication projects.
- Monitors information flow, files & archives strategic data and ensures professional & timely delivery of response to enquiries
- Provides general editorial services for social and other e-media
- Supports preparation of speeches and events as well as operational surveys
- Gathers, analyzes and evaluates relevant data and provides comprehensive reports and decision memos.
- Prepares presentations, reports, statistical charts, briefings and minutes of meetings.
- Maintains confidentiality of all sensitive or proprietary information.
- Prepares and distributes reports to management team in accurate and timely manner.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Communications or other related degree from a reputable university.
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) an advantage
- 3 - 5 years relevant work experience
- Expert knowledge and good understanding of Corporate Communication & PR business techniques, methodologies and tools.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio, etc.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Analytical, creative, outside-the-box thinker with excellent writing skills.
- Able to interact with internal and external stakeholders of a diverse cultural mix.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the role (Job Title) as the subject of the mail.
All applications MUST be accompanied by a cover letter (attached or pasted on the main body of the e-mail).
Candidates are also advised to save their CV's in their own real names
Failure to adhere to this will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.