- Develops interim and annual communication plan implements communication activities defined therein
- Implements communication activities defined in annual communication plan.
- Determines and schedules individual measures.
- Instructs external service providers in implementing communication activities.
- Monitors communication activities and budget appropriated for such activities.
- Develops and prepares articles and publications and supports CEOin all internal and external communication activities
- Supports the development and implementation of superior business strategies, guidelines and roadmaps.
- Manages the organization and implementation of assigned business and communication projects.
- Monitors information flow, files & archives strategic data and ensures professional & timely delivery of response to enquiries
- Provides general editorial services for social and other e-media
- Supports preparation of speeches and events as well as operational surveys
- Gathers, analyzes and evaluates relevant data and provides comprehensive reports and decision memos.
- Prepares presentations, reports, statistical charts, briefings and minutes of meetings.
- Maintains confidentiality of all sensitive or proprietary information.
- Prepares and distributes reports to management team in accurate and timely manner.