Overall Job Function:
Under the supervision of the State Program Manager, tho Community Care Officer will coUaborate with relevant stakeholders and mobilize communities to enhance the implementation and sustainability of ECEWS Locate Project. She/he will ulso coordinate, collaborate and implement formal and informal agreements and subcontracts that support HJV!.AIDS care and treatment. TB. Malaria, reproductive health and other emerging chronic health challenges and facilitate the rapid rollout of intervention programs in ECEWS supported sites. The incumbent is responsible fOJ the coordination of established networks and communication of the program in supported sites.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise and mentor community based organizations (eBOs) to implement network activity in communities in accordance with
- Meet with government punners and community stakeholders for the purpose of establishing and promoting community
- empowermentprograms that support H1V care treannentin each sire.
- Oversee and supervise the work otTBO's community volunteer, lay counsellors, adherence COUllSC1l0rs, peer services coordinator and other staff as assigned be ECE WS program .
- Facilitates entry into communities through advocacy and ground breaking activities
- Mobilize communities to. support ECEWS program implementatiopnn and sustainability
- Mobilize communities to participate and promote abstinence. being faithful to a partner and otherprevention messages. men taking action and OVC services in the community
- Maintain good working relation with relevant govcrnmem/ community, focal persons for the implementation of community care activities.
- Displays concern and initiative for rapidrollour ofECEWS LOCATE Project at the community level.
- Observes and support; clinic policies and procedures and develops method or providing services that are consistent with those policies and procedures and the National HIV Plan:
- Perform any other duties assigned.