Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION) is a results-orientated non-Governmental organisation, which uses modem management and marketing techniques to provide family planning, reproductive and sexual healthcare and allied services. MSION’s goal is to meet the needs of underserved Nigerians and dramatically improve access to and use of family planning and other reproductive health services. MSION is a partner of the Marie Stopes International Global Partnership which operates in over 40 countries worldwide.
The core responsibility of this post is to use your
- Results orientations
- Commitment to personal development.
To further MSION’s mission: enabling individuals to have children by choice not chance.
Reporting to: Regional Manager
- Develop and implement a mix of strategies that would ensure the promotion/marketing of MSION’s services mix are effective in creating a positive image of MSION and in increasing client numbers
- Track and report impact of marketing initiatives based on client feedback on service uptake
- Document best practices of the community mobilization activities and organize shared learning’s within MSION for better performance and achievements
- Establish a referral linkage and tracking system between communities and Blue Star Franchisees.
Qualification and Requirements
- Degree in Development Studies. Public Health Nurse, Communication related field, Marketing or relevant field or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years demonstrated Technical expertise in the area of social marketing, reproductive health, maternal, HIV and/or child health preferred
- Experience of DfiD, USAID, Gates funded projects, including working in a diverse team environment preferred
- Ability to work effectively in partnership with a variety of audiences and organizations especially CBOs
- Practical experience and willingness to travel to low-income and/or rural community mobilization.
- Experience in managing volunteers, including recruitment, training and support.